Great apple experience

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Haysbert, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Haysbert macrumors member

Hey everyone,

Thought I should share, just had a fantastic customer service experience. Long story short, called apple care to see what my options were with a broken (physical damaged) 5s. The rep put me on hold for a second and when he came back told me I would be getting an exception and replacement for free! Amazing! Didn't even ask for anything. Went to the apple store today and the place was packed. The person that helped us was very patient and didn't rush us out the door. Great customer service! I really couldn't be happier with everything.

My question is: is there a central email address I can use to send a nice thank you email and recognize the two people that helped us so much? I tried calling the local apple store but I can't ever seem to get a direct line through and I can't find one for apple care. I used to sent letters to stores back in the day but I feel they would just be tossed away (not on purpose).

Thanks!

2. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

I had a quick response by emailing Tim Cook tcook@apple.com one time for an issue. I'm sure he (or his staff) would like to hear about your good experience.

3. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

You'll get a Genius Bar follow up email askinking about your experience. You can send the feedback through there and it has a comments section at the end. This is also good if you provide bad feedback as managers will follow up with you if there is negative score. Has helped me get resolution before when the Genius wasn't too helpful. The Apple stores really value these scores being high or positive.