Great cases for iPhone 6+ (carbon fiber)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shyam09, Jul 23, 2015.

1. shyam09, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015

shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

I've been interested in carbon fiber and was looking at a few cases for my 6+, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to make the spring without getting the opinions of others.

I was looking at this case on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Caseology®-Premium-Leather-Textured/dp/B00NG0UAZQ but it's not just TPU textured to look like CF

Are there any other carbon fiber cases you would suggest (it doesn't have to be on Amazon)?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm looking for something particularly slim. I prefer the naked feel, but I've dropped my phone once (I fell asleep while on the phone and my phone accidentally knocked it off the bed) so I've decided to use a case for the time being. I'm thinking about a bumper case too (if people have suggestions for that as well)

2. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

I use slickwraps black carbon, back only . Sure its only 3M material but it is perfect and gives the phone a lot more grip than naked. Adds no thickness at all.

They last for a few months easily usually.

3. Aquarii, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015

Aquarii macrumors newbie

4. TonyGstring macrumors member

I bought this case in metallic mesh silver shortly after the iPhone 6 launch at the end of 2014. Its a nice looking case. However, the fit is very loose, so much so that I sought out a replacement the following week. They may have updated it since then, dunno tho.

I also second shockwaves recommendation of a carbon skin. Just installed mine from BSE this past weekend and really liking it. If you value customer service, i would personally stay away from slickwraps, and go with Dbrand or BSE.

5. bella2015, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015

bella2015 macrumors newbie

bella2015

Alright, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this Arozell Carbon fiber case for iPhone 6 based on the photos. It kind of looks like just another black case. What you can't see, or maybe just I couldn't was the shine elements. It's like patent leather accents on a somewhat rugged black case. I love it! I know this sounds crazy, but it goes perfectly with my new favorite Pumas that have the same mesh and patent accents ;) I'm sure most people don't care if they can coordinate their phone cases with their shoes. I do want you to know that this is a nice looking case though...not just a utilitarian one.

Ok, that being said, this is one tough case. It gives awesome protection without adding a lot of bulk. This definitely offers more than light scratch protection. I'm not terrible worried about dropping my phone with this one on...sorry, I don't love you guys enough to go drop this off the roof and see what happens, but still the best protection I've seen in this price point and beyond.

As cases are my new obsession, I'm not going to say this is my favorite...that would be a lie as I switch these things out daily now! However, I will say that this is definitely my favorite on the high protection end. Let's just say that I live in Kansas, and I think I'll probably be putting this one on when the ice storms are coming our way and my phone and I are in clear and present danger of eating pavement ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]