Great company

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by damson34, Feb 22, 2012.

1. damson34 macrumors 6502

I am really surprised on how fast Apple contacts you with questions. I wrote Mr Cook an email asking if they would ever thing of doing a veteran's discount. I am attending school in june so I wont get the VA benefits till then so paying full price is out of the question just because of income wise. If there was a VA discount I would buy it right there and then. But point of the story is. I wrote the email early in the morning and around 7 o'clock I had Apple calling me saying they were sorry they don't have a Veteran's Discount, but they have the education discount. Really fast response time and very personal experience. I guess that's why they continue to have great customer support.

2. interrobang macrumors 6502

Right hand, meet left hand

So the company's customer relations people don't even know about its own programs. Sounds like a pretty lousy company to me. :cool:

3. damson34 thread starter macrumors 6502

That program is for active, or retired Military, or spouses/contractors, all of which I am not. I did not retire from the military and I don't have access to that program.

4. interrobang macrumors 6502

Ummm...
    http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/bepppolicies_gov.html