Great iPad case under $50?

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2012
I understand that $50 for an iPad case is not expensive. I have been spending so much money on iPhone cases, so i try to limit the budget for the iPad case since these are more expensive. Does anyone know there are some good cases are under $50? I assume that you all have more information about the cases than I do. :eek:

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Everyone will post theirs is the one you should buy....

What features do you want?

Strt searching and educate yourself.....

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Everyone will post theirs is the one you should buy....

What features do you want?

Strt searching and educate yourself.....
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I don't want Apple Smart cover. I want an actual case that can cover both the front and back of the device. Maybe with automatic on/off feature?

ElDogman

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2008
I understand that $50 for an iPad case is not expensive. I have been spending so much money on iPhone cases, so i try to limit the budget for the iPad case since these are more expensive. Does anyone know there are some good cases are under $50? I assume that you all have more information about the cases than I do. :eek:
You have ALOT of options, but the ones I see that are highly regarded and under $50 are:

Simple folios
YooBao's fake leather folio
Maroo Moko (with a coupon)
STM Grip

Claw type folios
Moko
Poetic Strapback
Targus Vuscape
Marware CEO Hybrid

Backshell plus smart cover type front
Devicewear Bridgeway
Skech Fabric Flipper

Light Folios
Devicewear Ridge
Switcheasy Executive
Poetic Hardback

Heavier Folios
Switcheasy Canvas (I think this is under $50)
iFrogz summit (similar to the switcheasy canvas but material is not canvas like but fake leather instead.. usually $60 but I saw some who got it for $40)
Belkin cinema leather folio (under $50 at certain places)

vincee

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
I want to buy Skech fabric flipper but I found only at unilevmarketing and international shipping cost very expensive. Shipping cost to Turkey 60$. Are there anywhere can I buy?

oneapplegeek

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2012
I want to buy Skech fabric flipper but I found only at unilevmarketing and international shipping cost very expensive. Shipping cost to Turkey 60$. Are there anywhere can I buy?
I see one in the amazon, do they still have that high shipping rate?? If it's too expensive to buy from Amazon, contact skech and ask if there are any resellers in Turkey. :)

vincee

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
I see one in the amazon, do they still have that high shipping rate?? If it's too expensive to buy from Amazon, contact skech and ask if there are any resellers in Turkey. :)
Amazon doesn't send to Turkey. I'll try to contact skech. Thanks.