Great News!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JPT, Feb 13, 2008.

1. JPT macrumors regular

10.5.2 FINALLY fixed my Wireless N problems! I've been having this problem since I activated N in Tiger.

The problem was every 5m-1h I would "lose connection". It wouldn't really lose the connection, but any network activity or internet activity would come to a halt. The only way to fix it was to wait a long time or restart Airport in my MBP.

THANK YOU APPLE!

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

If you still have AppleCare, I'd call them or take it to an Apple Store. I had a similar problem with my original AirPort card, and turns out it was fried and I had to buy a new one.

TEG

3. Macnator macrumors 6502

Awesome! Yeah I think, not entirely sure though.. that my Wireless N is working better... from where I am sitting now.. I havent noticed a difference since it worked fine before the update.. Before I would bring my MBP downstairs and automatically lose connection... man I was mad I used it downstairs yesterday and it was workin... still have to 100% it though.
    I hope who ever had problems got them resolved.

MN:cool:

4. PimpDaddy macrumors 6502

My wireless problems disappeared as soon as I switched to Leopard some months ago :)

5. durant0s macrumors regular

durant0s

Man don't title your topic only 'great news' when you have thousands of eagerly waiting MBP buyers scavaging these boards for info about a release.

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

An egotistical thread, no? I thought there were plenty of other threads to talk about the new update and wireless issue changes...

7. JPT thread starter macrumors regular

Nah, not at all. I just figured the forums needed some actual good news coming from somewhere ;)

It seems like all there is is complaint about this, complaint about that, problem with this....

8. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Glad to hear it's working :)
    If it's not moaning about lack of good news, it's tearing down good news because it doesn't live up to hyped up expectations...
    Sorry to be cynical ;)