Great Scott!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Ironduke, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

Who Else is pumped for the new back to the future game which is out for Christmas:cool:

This is Heavy!

2. macfan881 macrumors 68020

3. Ironduke thread starter Suspended

Ironduke

I dont know if I should get the Mac or iPad version:confused:

4. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

I too got the Mac version for free in that promo a while back, so I'll check it out, even though I do have too many games to play at the moment (stupid Steam sales).

5. Nuck81 macrumors regular

I'm still confused on pricing.

Is it $25 for just the first episode, or $25 gets the whole game and you just download episodes as they come available?

6. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Direct2drive list it as 21.95 I think?? and it lists as all of the episodes in there.

7. Ironduke thread starter Suspended

Ironduke

So we get all the episodes?

Great Scott!

8. Sambo110 macrumors 68000

Yes, so you get all the episodes :)

9. Paulyboy macrumors 6502

For those of you that got the free episode during that promotion you won't actually get to download it until February when the second episode is released. This is despite the fact that the first episode is actually getting released this week. Kind of lame but obviously they're trying to use this free promotion to get people to buy the second episode (and ultimately all the episodes). But it's free so there's not much room to complain.

Rather than wait until February I may just buy the whole game for $25, which is a good deal. This way I can get first episode this week. I'm really looking forward to this game as well, even if just for the nostalgia!

-PN

10. macfan881 macrumors 68020

Its also on steam today 10% off 21$ great so far I'll give you my details once I'm finish with the first episode.

11. scmenut macrumors newbie

Just picked it up off steam, really love the graphic style. Runs flawlessly on my 2010 MBP i7 (hires) maxed out. The gameplay so far is pretty heavy on simple puzzles, but overly enjoyable as it really meshes well with the existing storyline. I'm probably most impressed with the voices, really helps sell the experience.