All iPads Great shirt to carry your Apple device

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LucasLand, Nov 6, 2014.

1. LucasLand macrumors 6502a

LucasLand

Just wanted to share a video I made of these shirts I buy. They have the perfect pockets to carry any of your apple devices. I was searching for awhile for the right kind of shirt like this, because I did not want to try and carry these larger devices in my pants. its amazing how much room are in the pockets of this shirt. they even make women shirts too.

I made this video to also show people that the iPad air 2 is more portable than you think. just have to buy the right type of clothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUlOrAAK1w

2. dk2b macrumors newbie

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

4. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

5. LucasLand thread starter macrumors 6502a

LucasLand

main reason why I like this is because it is just a shirt, not outerwear. many times clothing that can hold an iPad is outer wear. I wanted to carry an iPad by just putting on a shirt and not have to wear a jacket. This company even makes shirts like this meant to be worn in extreme hot weather. carrying the iPad in this shirt means the iPad, iPhone is always securely on my person. I don't like the idea of leaving my iPad in my jacket,then hanging up my jacket when I'm indoors. much easier to be stolen that way.

Bottom line. in warm weather, this shirt rocks when wanting to carry an iPad

6. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Definitely sounds (and looks) nice! What was the brand name?

7. Teste macrumors 6502

Only works on very fat people, otherwise the iPad would be obvious to anyone looking at the person.

8. Count Blah macrumors 68030

Count Blah

That shirt is great, if you are pushing 3 bills. For people who are fit, it's a more difficult sale.

9. LucasLand thread starter macrumors 6502a

LucasLand

they have different sizes. i think all the way down to X-small. also have sizes made for women. I'm a big guy so I 'm able to fit an iPad air 2, but originally when I spotted the shirt my plan was to use it with an iPad mini. iPad mini would be perfect size for people much smaller. this is also good for the iPhone 6plus, since there has been all this news about people bending them in pockets. get one of these shirts and no longer need to put them in pants

http://www.511tactical.com/apparel/shirts/tactical-shirts.html

10. JulianLyle macrumors newbie

It wouldn't be practical for people that weight 65kg like me.
    I'll just stick with my Herschel Popquiz. :D

11. schmidt65 macrumors 6502

Same here, 63KG and I can't even find a decent winter coat with a pocket big enough to fit my iPad mini in, let alone an iPad air, let alone in a shirt! :eek:

12. mattroman246 macrumors 6502

mattroman246

Looks great for shoplifters!

In all seriousness though, ayegear looks a little bit more style. Not really into the whole concealed firearms thing