Great ZAGG idea

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Andrew K., Oct 22, 2008.

1. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Hey guys so every week or so I see woes about ZAGG and putting them on there new ipods and messing up and just getting frustrated, and yes I have been there too! But wouldn't it be a good idea if you could send in your ipod ( kinda like apple care ) and have them put it on professionally so it's perfect and they can go through however many Invisible Shields they need too? Of course your ipod would be insured by the company incase something happens but they have lost my business awhile ago. If they had a service like this I would gladly pay $24.50 again for the sheild:D

2. biikman macrumors regular

aside from shipping costs is there an extra charge for this? Also, how would I find a local location to install. I did see that bestbuy sells the iphone sheidls, but I never see any touch ones. Zip: 13209

3. biikman macrumors regular

syracuse NY.

4. biikman macrumors regular

Thanks for checking, it's something I'll I'm going to think about, as this would be my first shield, I'd be paying the $24 for the shield and $10 for install.

5. davidwarren macrumors 6502a

is it really that hard to install? I just bought a set for me and my wife (after I already ordered and received the wrong one :( ) and they don't seem that difficult to install. I guess I will find out!