Great.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheAppleGeek, Jun 12, 2010.

1. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

I just called my local AT&T store, and when asking how the pre-ordering process goes, the woman tells me they will not be doing any in-store pick ups this year. All the iPhone 4's will be shipped to your house.

I was really looking forward to sitting in line, too.

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

then dont preorder if you want the lines

3. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Why not go to an Apple store, radioshack, or best buy? :confused: I'm pretty sure they're all releasing on the same day.

4. TheAppleGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

There isn't an Apple Store nearby. Will Best Buy be selling the iPhone on release day?

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

i heard wal mart too will be getting launch day stock

6. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

If you want to wait in line, wait in line.....

7. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

Yes.

8. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Yup, and walmart too (thanks duke!).

Apple is going on an all out assault with this phone, tons of stores in the USA on day one. After that its like another 30 countries, then the next month even more.

This phone is going to be HUGE. People were shocked when steve said they'd sell 10's of millions this year. I didn't get how they couldn't sell that many with the fast paced release plan they have.

Apples having its best year ever because they are just pushing out products left and right every month or two. Its great!

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

never listen to AT&T reps! ;) from AT&T site

Preordering
    Consumers may preorder iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS 8GB at AT&T retail stores or online at www.att.com/iphone beginning June 15. Business customers can preorder through their AT&T sales representative or by visiting AT&T’s Premier site. For greater convenience and faster delivery, preorders can be shipped directly to a customer’s home or business for delivery as early as June 24. Customers can also have a preorder shipped to their local AT&T store for pick up on or after Friday, June 25.

AT&T stores will operate on a first-come, first-served basis, and will accommodate as many customers as possible.

also think you and this guy talked to the same rep!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=934949

10. TheAppleGeek thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

Thanks for that. Though, as much as I want to pre-order from AT&T, I have a debit card, not a credit card, and according to the AT&T reps, I can only pre-order with a credit card. Unless of course, that was old information, as well.