Greek Woman Immolates British Mans Privates

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by robbieduncan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

2. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

So had the roles been reversed and she was harassing him, you'd be OK with setting her genitals on fire? I mean, she would have had it coming after all.

3. robbieduncan thread starter Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Had she removed her trousers, waved her privates around (OK, slightly difficult), groped him and asked him to grab her exposed genitals, been asked to stop, had her genitals doused in alcohol to try and get rid of her and still not stopped?

4. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

That's messed up in all sorts of ways. Sounds like they're both a couple of twunts who took things too far.

FWIW, robbie, I figured someone from the PC police of literalism excess would leap on you for that comment, but I knew what you meant.

5. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

And no 'Great Balls of Fire' jokes yet. I must say, I'm disappointed! :p

6. robbieduncan thread starter Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

And the guy involved is not, apparently, called Chris Peacock either...

7. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

:D That's more like it!

8. ZachsMacDaddy macrumors 6502

ZachsMacDaddy

Getting a VD would have been easier for him to treat. Now his junk burns even when he doesn't pee.

I agree that had this been reversed the public sentiment would be much more extreme against the man doing the burning. It's the new "gender discount" I've been reading about.

Not all men welcome that kind of behavior from women.

9. ThorsHammer macrumors newbie

All he had to do...

All he had to do to put out the fire is PULL UP HIS PANTS.

I do not agree, that if the roles were reversed, that it would be any different. However, the reverse would never happen. For one thing the men were there for the sex. Unless the woman was butt ugly, no guy would turn her down. ;)

10. pelicanflip macrumors 6502a

Right, and the pants wouldn't set on fire either? Yeah, I guess that when you get set on fire, you're supposed to stop, pull up your pants, and burn yourself more.

And some guys actually have morals. Apparently not in your case.

11. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

No, he's definitely right. Once the pants had ben pulled up the supply of oxygen would be stopped and the fire put out.

Its the same reason you're supposed to roll on the ground when on fire. Or put a blanket over an open flame to put it out

12. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Hmmm...she told him to stop harassing her, but he didn't. I'm guessing he didn't understand. As another famous Briton, William Shakespeare, once wrote: "but, for mine own part, it was Greek to me.";)

Graecum est; non potest legi

13. Furi Kuri macrumors member

Pants are flammable so they would catch on fire, plus are you saying when your wearing pants there's absolutely no oxygen in that area? That is completely false.

When you roll on the ground the ground isn't supposed to be flammable or when you put a blanket over an open flame you're supposed to use a fire blanket which is flame retardant.

14. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

*shakes head*

:(

15. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

So that's what the Kings of Leon meant.

NO! Sexual mutilation is pretty ******, other than the Russian woman lifting stuff with her bits I've never seen any jollyness aimed at mutilation of a womans bits on this forum. Funny that! Lets all start a thread on female circumcision and laugh and smile and glee around. Ok I'm done p**sing on this thread :eek:.

16. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

maybe she'd had a little too much of this off greek men over the years, turned into a man hater as a result and that guy was doing the most inappropriate thing to the worst possible person he could have:-

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greek

It's only text obviously but still wouldn't be suitable for people who are easily offended (which probably doesn't include many people interested in a thread about torching some guys junk)

:D

17. echeck macrumors 68000

echeck

Are you guys serious?

Granted it was quite a few years ago, but I don't remember the firemen telling me in elementary school to "stop, look for a fire resistant floor, drop and roll".

Of course you can smother a flame without using fire retardant materials. I've smothered flames with regular blankets, my shoes and even my hands at one point or another.

Obviously it all depends on the size of the flame, and the fuel involved, but it can definitely be done. I'm no fire expert, but I'm fairly certain this guy could have put the flames out using his pants. It's not like the pants would have spontaneously combusted.

You two need to play with fire some more before you criticize others. ;)

...back on topic... The guy got what he deserved. I feel every sex offender needs to have his junk cut off, or her bajingo removed.

18. CHAOS STEP macrumors 6502

CHAOS STEP

I suppose thieves need to have their hands cut off too?

Back to the article, In the UK it is a time honoured tradition that a man gets hits old boy out and waves it around, so I think that the woman should have had a greater respect for his cultural customs.