Green and Slimy Thoughts

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Ian Cottingham, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Ian Cottingham macrumors newbie

I guess this is not a new tale for Mac Apps. I recently downloaded 'Thoughts' from Green and Slimy. It never ran on my new Mac Air and after I upgraded to Lion I lost the download of the certificate. Green and Slimy are ignoring all requests for help but they still took my 24 swiss francs. How can they get away with ripping off people and still run a business??

I am also concerned that I got the link from 'Mac for Beginners' by Imagine-Publishing UK so in my view they are partly to blame. I though sites like this would close companies like this since you can only rip off a few people before you are found out.

Mac Community! You need to be harder on people like Green and Slimy and not let them get away with theft!

2. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

On what planet is this?? :rolleyes: ;)

3. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Wait, you bought from a company who's name includes the word "Slimy" and you're surprised?

Actually, I'd hope it's just a missed communication thing, but unfortunately all you can do is hope they respond. I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has bought from them with or without issues.

jW