Green Dot PURE case Made in USA :)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RickG, Dec 28, 2011.

1. RickG macrumors regular

I bought a PURE case at REI today- it's a great case- the power buttons and the volume up / down keys work perfectly- just the right amount of pressure- the case is only $19.95 and comes in several colors- I got the black one. It has the lay on the table protection and is pretty low profile but still offers enough protection for an accidental drop-kick across the parking lot....it's kinda like a speck pixel HD but made of a much better material- it's easier to take on and off than the pixel HD but a slightly bigger and doesn't ruin your screen protector- I'm a big fan of the Magpul case as well and this one offers a similar style with the added lay on the table protection- the pictures on the REI website suck and don't do the case justice- go check one out and see what you think.

2. RickG thread starter macrumors regular

here the pics

Attached Files:

3. Catcher macrumors regular

Damn it that looks perfect for me but they want to charge me $22 to send it to Australia.

4. RickG thread starter macrumors regular

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

6. Catcher macrumors regular

Rick, are you able to post more pics with the iPhone in the case?

I've been looking for something like the pixleskin HD but without the crappy back for ages.

I still might get this.

7. googdot macrumors regular

Is it soft and flexible like the Pixelskin HD or more rigid?

8. Catcher macrumors regular

We need more details on this case. There's an Incipio case like this that I bought but its too bulky. I like the slim profile of the hd case.

9. RickG thread starter macrumors regular

I think the case is made of softer material than the HD - this makes it much easier to take on and off but is stiff enought so as the streachiness on the sides keeps the cases form- it just the right amount of soft/hard to keep its shape on the case- its not supper spongy where the sides pull right off the phone- just the right mix- I will try and get some pics posted with the case on the phone