Green iPhone 4 Bumper (Pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BeSweeet, Jul 19, 2010.

1. BeSweeet macrumors 68000

BeSweeet

My green iPhone 4 bumper just showed up. I don't have anything to put in it, since I'm waiting for the white iPhone 4.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't believe I paid $30 for that damn thing. At least I (and whoever else who purchased one) can get a refund!

2. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

What are you doing in the iPhone Accessories sub forum? This is NEWS son! Post this in the regular iPhone forum. Who cares if this is a accessory no one post in here anyways lol.

Honestly, I really wish you had a black iPhone 4 just so I can see what it looks like.

3. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

Cute!

I got mine this morning too, green and pink, and they arrived 2 days early than estimated by FedEx. :rolleyes:

4. BeSweeet thread starter macrumors 68000

BeSweeet

Why is your iPhone 4 white? IT'S SO AWESOME. Did you swap the front and back out of a black one?

I think they do this on purpose... Didn't the iPhone 4's start to arrive 2 days earlier than expected for a lot of people?

5. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=961882

You can see them all here.

6. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

hmmm, I like the green one too.

I'm glad I didn't buy the bumper when I wanted to, going to wait to get a free one. Although I'm sure it'll be an even bigger delay now that everyone should be able to get a free one.

7. jyj macrumors member

i got mine today, too! white one for my black phone. and two days earlier than expected from fedex too. :)

8. blkonblk17 macrumors 6502

^ This is my phone..., you must of copied the picture from my thread. It's all good no worries

9. jyj macrumors member

i'm curious, since i got my bumper...it seems to fit fine. but i've heard a lot of people have ended up with bumpers that were loose. how loose was loose? i mean, did it move just slightly, or was there actual gaps or anything? i mean, i can get mine to move if i push it...but i can't imagine that's the same as what others were experiencing.

10. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Yeah, I figured the OP would want to see what it looked like with the bumper, just didn't think it needed any text. Apparently, I was wrong. :p

11. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

I got my pink one today. Wasn't supposed to arrive until the 28th!
    It fits perfectly, not loose at all. I keep playing with it trying to see what others have complained about, but it doesn't move. Only problem is I am not too crazy about the light pink part of the bumper... and how can I exchange it now that the stores have pulled all of their bumpers? Oh well, since Apple will be giving us refunds I can't complain. Glad I ordered it when I did.

12. jacoder macrumors member

jacoder

13. BeSweeet thread starter macrumors 68000

BeSweeet

Just got my black 32GB iPhone 4 today (YEAHHHH), and the green Bumper is awesome. Fits just fine with my iPhone 4 that has the BodyGuardz full protection kit installed.