Green Wood Bamboo iPad Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by dietcokemac, Apr 9, 2012.

1. dietcokemac, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

dietcokemac macrumors member

New iPad just arrived today (the screen really is amazing) and I am leaning towards a wood case for the iPad. Found these guys on google but they seem to be a new company but one of the few that are made in the usa. They make a full wood case that is almost like a book and also make bamboo back cover things.

So here is my questions - Does anyone have any experience with them? I sent them an email asking if they have any videos and if other kinds of wood will be available. I like Grove too just don't want to wait that long or spend that much. Here is the case http://greenwoodcases.com/wood-ipad-cases-and-skins.html

2. dietcokemac thread starter macrumors member

looks like their iPad backs made of bamboo wood are $29 and their "full protection" case that looks like a book is $79.

I got a reply email today basically telling me they have full custom laser engraving available at the end of April for each product and they will have every iPhone case and Macbook case available in 5 types of wood (bamboo, walnut, zebra, rosewood, and a striped combination.

They didn't mention the new iPad case so I wrote another reply asking about it specifically, it would be really great looking in zebrawood