Grey line with infinidock on ios 5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by imalazeeass, Jan 25, 2012.

1. imalazeeass macrumors regular

I currently have a strange problem where a grey line is placed at the very end of my dock. I'm assuming it has something to do with infinidock but not sure. I have a paid version on ios 5.0.1 and I took a screen shot to show you. You can see the red arrow pointing at it. It usually shows up after I unlock the phone but disappears as soon as I scroll the dock. I also have overflow installed so I'm not sure if that's causing the clash but enabling and disabling it didn't do anything. Respring/rebroot didn't do the trick either. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I have noticed the same issue. It occurs most of the time when I close an app or after unlocking, but it is not consistent. I'm sure it's caused by Infinidock, but it's a pretty minor thing so I haven't bothered reporting it. Have you tried contacting Chpwn?

3. imalazeeass thread starter macrumors regular

I just tried uninstalling overflow and it seemed to have gone away.. it seemed to only show up when I had overflow installed but disabled. So I guess if you plan to leave overflow disabled you may want to just delete it.. unless you don't have overflow then I'm not sure what would be causing it for you.

4. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Hi I am using infinidock and overflow and have no such anomaly. It looks like a stray scroll bar to me. Are you also running some kind of page scrolling tweak? :eek:

iPhone 4..

5. imalazeeass thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I'm not sure what it could be. I also have springtomize 2 but after I removed that the problem still existed. I don't use overflow anymore so I guess this is no longer an issue for me.