Grey screen with Itunes movies rented & purchased

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by imapfsr, Nov 21, 2008.

1. imapfsr macrumors regular

imapfsr

Hey All,
    I recently went from an Air to a Pro, used migration and everything was fine. Then when Apple replaced my previous Pro with the late 08 Pro all my rented and purchased movies would not play, only a grey screen and no sound. removed and reinstalled Itunes and Quicktime as per forums and still nothing. In the meantime I switched lappies again, this time to the Macbook as I love the size more than the Pro. Re-migrated, same problem. I contacted Apple support and they reloaded my account with the movies and I removed and reinstalled I and Q and then downloaded the movies again and still no luck. I dont even get the movie controls or closing button just black widescreen bars and grey in the middle. I have de authorized and re authorized, tried just about everything and am very frustrated. Someone on the Apple phone help suggested that maybe when the (and I cant remember exactly what they said) IP or user profile changed it will not let the movies play. Has anyone had this problem and came up with a sollution. I thank you in advance for any help.

2. imapfsr thread starter macrumors regular

imapfsr