griffen reveal case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jongo1, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Jongo1 macrumors regular

Do you think this case protects against drops because the sides seem to be rather thin to protect the phone in my opinion.

2. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

You'll be fine.

3. Jongo1 thread starter macrumors regular

what do you think of if it falls flat on the front is the bezel enough even though its small to save it from cracking on a flat surface.

4. ksoze macrumors regular

How is the scratching on the back. My experience with these clear cases is that the back becomes full of small scratches within days of use. Yes, that means it is accomplishing it's goal of protecting the back of the device, but it also kind of ruins the point of getting a "clear" case.

5. j-a-x macrumors 65816

j-a-x

I had my iPhone 4 in a Griffin reveal for about 6 months. The case protected it against a few drops just fine (glad I had a case on it). I did notice when I took the case off to inspect my phone before selling it that there are little blemishes on the back of the phone. Not like long scratches but like little spot scratches that will not go away. I am guessing that dust or sand got in and the case ground that into the phone. For that reason, I put a back side screen protector on my iPhone 4S before I put it into a case.