Griffin Clarifi with Marware CEO Premiere

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shvartsies, Dec 24, 2008.

1. shvartsies macrumors regular

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to buy a marware CEO premiere holster, and I recently stumbled upon the Griffin Clarifi case, which I absolutely love.

What I want to know is, if the iPhone is wearing the clarifi, can it still fit into the marware holster? Does the clarifi really add a lot of bulk?

2. ericxd macrumors regular

as of now
    best possible fit on holsters are the incipio feather and the contour flick
    rmrbr i said BEST POSSIBLE so even with those cases u cant close the holster completely as u would normally without a case!
    AND clarifi adds more bulk then the feather and flick ;)

this is why i bought the flick with my incase folio
    suggested by 'its me its morphious its carlos'!!

3. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

In English?

4. ericxd macrumors regular

learn to read
    and its ok just take ur time
    u'll pull thru!

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

I know SMS-speak. But I'd think it's easier to learn to write than expect people to read. I mean it's not like you're saving time typing this out on a keypad.

6. ericxd macrumors regular

how the fck is writing any easier than reading...how are you suppose to write something if u have no idea what it means...from learning to read u learn the definition of words...therefore u have to learn the words in order to have any idea what it means so you would actually use them when u write them

anyways w/e
    u basically understood me
    so why are u trying to start an argument
    today's a special day...dun make me slap u

7. uicandrew macrumors 6502a

there is no way this eric character is older than 14 years old. he'll eventually learn to communicate like an adult. Just let him grow out of the "elite/l33t speak" and/or SMS slang phase. everyone was a kid at one point or another. have patience.

anyways, I have the marware CEO case (but for the original iphone) and it is a perfect fit with the iphone 3g and a thin bodyguardz shield.

there is no way any form fitting holster will fit an iphone and a regular case. if you want to use both, i'd suggest getting a generic holster from ebay, preferably one with elastic bands to allowmore "give." it won't look as nice, but it is much more inexpensive and is more under the radar. I tend to like the non-descript cases because it doesn't seem like you're trying to show off your iphone.

then again, everyone is different. some people are more content with blending in, others want to be the center of attention. whatever floats your boat.