GRIFFIN ELAN FORM (iP4): Secure & Sexy Protection

ram8727

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2010
I don't like the two piece style design or the wide open top & bottom design.

djransom

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I don't like the two piece style design or the wide open top & bottom design.
That was the only issue I've always had with the Elan Form case the wide open top & bottom design. Some of these case should be showing up in Best Buy in the coming weeks hopefully so we can get a better look and feel of them.

dfan

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2006
Any problems putting these cases with a back film?
Does it cause any bubbling of the front screen protector?

Ottawamax

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2010
Any problems putting these cases with a back film?
Does it cause any bubbling of the front screen protector?
I'll pick one of these up tomorrow, as they are available locally at Futureshop and let you know. I have a Zagg protector on the front and back, which turned out to be total crap. I'll try putting on a static protector on the front and back and see if there's any lifting. There's almost guaranteed to be lifting/peeling with Zagg and this combo.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
looks kinda boxy.

I remember some Griffin leather/plastic shell type case, maybe for the 3G. Every time I saw one in a store, the edges of the leather were peeling up. It was basically a thin sheet of leather glued to plastic.

Zildjian242

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2010
I just ordered the leather one got it for $23 shipped so its not a bad price.. Will let you know how it is

ziggy46

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2010
Got the Graphite version last night, and I have to say it looks amazing! I'm not sure how long the leather back will last, but the case doesn't add too much bulk and it fits perfectly around the iphone, despite the screen shields I have on the front and back. My suggestion, is buy it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.