Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ryuukumori

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Hey everyone.

Been a while, but I had been waiting for almost a year for the new 2G iPod
Touch release, and maybe going out to get one.

I would want to wait until I get a good case for it. I have remembered one in particular with good ratings, reviews, and overall best protection for a hard clear case- the Griffin Case.

Here's a youtube video I found closest to what I am looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdE6WM1pck

I understand Griffin Technology would have to redesign a case to fit the 2G Touch's curve body and room for the speakers and external volume controls.

So my question- based on the new release, when could you estimate a case like this will release for the 2G iPod Touch?

Also, anyone can also add or encourage a possibly better clear case for the iPod Touch. Just researching for the best hard clear case that provides the best protection and looks.

Thanks again everyone.

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F137 Safari/525.20)

that is suprising!

I think soon. They just have to get their hands on one and get it going!

Griffin isn't one to fall behind :D

Ryuukumori

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F137 Safari/525.20)

that is suprising!

I think soon. They just have to get their hands on one and get it going!

Griffin isn't one to fall behind :D

I see.
About time I get an iPod Touch right when the Griffin cases come out. I've been thru so much in my life, it's about time I purchase the first iPod I will ever own! It would make me feel so much better.

DrNick

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2008
Chicago
Staff from Apple N. Michigan Av in Chicago said to check back on ipod touch 2G cases this week...they didn't have any this weekend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.