Griffin Nu Form Picture Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TechIsCool, Aug 7, 2008.

1. TechIsCool macrumors member

OK so here is the Griffin Nu Form Case in Black they also make a White Version but it was out of stock so I bought the Black but it looks more Gray. so far I am loving it there are two different types of surfaces that make the it simple to slide into your pocket but also still not slippery. I have only had this for a day so far and thought that i would just get the pictures up so you can look at it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These Two Photo Below have been taken Inside
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As a note I do not have the Plastic cover on the phone because i have the Jam Jacket screen protector on it.
    If you have any question just ask below but did not see almost anything that was posted on this case and i real like it reminds me of the incase slider

2. RFR79 macrumors member

I have had the white Nu Form case for a few weeks now and I don't care for the fit. If you notice the pic of the top you can see that part of the crome bezel is showing. I have noticed that I always have to puch the phone upward inside the case to realign the camera up with the whole in the case. But the biggest downside to owning the white case is that the bottom part of the case is starting to get a orange tint to it. ( This is due to dirt and oils on your hands)

I have contacted Griffin on the fitting issues and the customer service was great. They let me know that they have been having some problems with this issue and will be sending me out a new case. I asked them if i needed to return the old case and they told me to just keep it.

I will post pics of my white case tomarrow as I am about to leave for work.

3. canme macrumors newbie

I also have the white Nu Form case and I love it! I feel like the case has a smooth fit, and I also like the different textures between the top and bottom pieces. It really makes the phone secure in your hand.

I have taken the case off and put it back on several times, and have not noticed any scratches or other cosmetic problems on the phone.

I really like the design on the back as well.

I couldn't be any happier with the case!

4. vrflyer macrumors 6502

vrflyer

I have the same case as well and it's just awesome (way better than temp. Belkin leather sleeve) and it complements the Power Support crystal film.

Cleans very nicely, docks w/o any problems and it's also easy to remove (not that you'll need to).

:cool:

5. accord08 macrumors newbie

Be Careful

I'd be very careful how you take the case off and on. The more you take the case on and off, the more it will scratch your phone. It has scratched the back of my phone quite nicely :mad:. I'll post some pictures later, but suffice to say I don't use the case anymore. It's too late to return it so I'm stuck with it. It's sad when a case meant to protect your precious iPhone ruins it. It probably would have been safer in my pocket.