Griffin Outfit for new iPad - Smart Cover compatible - Available at Best Buy (Canada)

Sharkoid

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2012
I'm buying a new backcover today my ipad2 snap shield cracked...does the griffin feel more durable?

vistokid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
I'm buying a new backcover today my ipad2 snap shield cracked...does the griffin feel more durable?
I actually bought the snap shield (for ipad 2) and I couldn't get it to fit on the new ipad.

They feel very similar, the griffin has a harder shell in my opinion. Both are nice cases. I just couldn't find the snap shield locally.

qpixo

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah I saw in Best Buy yesterday too but I didn't go with Griffin but Belkin instead for same price. Griffin case seems easy to scratch and not flexible.

vistokid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I saw in Best Buy yesterday too but I didn't go with Griffin but Belkin instead for same price. Griffin case seems easy to scratch and not flexible.
Are you in Canada? I haven't been able to find the Belkin anywhere.

Redalert

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2011
Do you think the iPad 2 will still work in the Apple Dock for iPad 2, if I get a Griffin Outfit back cover?

I was examining the pictures and the cut out for the dock connector seems to have enough room for the iPad to fit in the dock.