Griffin Powerjolt

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fivetoadsloth, Aug 2, 2007.

1. fivetoadsloth macrumors 65816

fivetoadsloth

Quick Question: We are leaving for Colorado in about 1 hour and would like to charge the iPhone in the car. Would the Griffin Powerjolt for iPod work? http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/powerjolt/

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I'm in a hurry and can't really look around.

Thanks

2. MarkW19 macrumors 65816

Yes. Griffin also say "Works with iPhone" on the Powerjolt page on their website.

3. fivetoadsloth thread starter macrumors 65816

fivetoadsloth

Ok, Thanks. Just checking, I don't see where it says works with iPhone. I do see where the point to a PowerJolt specially designed for iPhone however. I need to get it locally and this is the only one for offer.

4. MarkW19 macrumors 65816

You're right, but the iPhone Powerjolt works with all the iPods etc...it should work.

5. mrtune macrumors 6502a

I have last years version and it charges my iphone just fine.

6. e.n.d. macrumors newbie

i have it and like the xtrememac charger a lot better. along with the the bad ilounge review.. I didn't like the high pitched noise mine made while charging in the car. xtreme mac's doesn't do that

7. fivetoadsloth thread starter macrumors 65816

fivetoadsloth

Thanks for the input however since I am leaving momentarily I needed to get something local, and this is what I found.

:)

8. Sprockets macrumors newbie

On the Griffin support site it says both PowerJolts work with iPhone (the iPod one comes with extra cables or something). However, I used mine (iPod version) this weekend, on a road trip with my iPhone, and it seemed to charge REALLY slowly. I'm not sure why that was, or if it was unusual. It did charge it, though, just slowly.

9. audionut macrumors newbie

I picked up my powerjolt for about half of the store price.

Check out carmelstation.net - Here is a coupon code for 10% off your order. Works great with my iPhone.

Code: TENOFFSTOR

audionut

10. MarkMS macrumors 6502a

Thanks!! The Black PowerJolt for the iPhone is $12.17 and with the discount comes to around $10 something + shipping (about $6). Not bad. :D