Griffin Reveal Case for iPhone. Availability.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by maxap, Jun 22, 2009.

1. maxap macrumors 6502

maxap

I though I ask this question at this forum as I cannot find an answer anywhere else.
    This week I am purchasing a new iPhone 3G S and would like to buy a nice case for it.

The Griffin's Reveal case seems to be a great one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After watching the review of the case I decided to get it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYlc6y0v6Rg

The only problem is that I cannot order it anywhere. I live in the Netherlands and no store/web store here sells these (they haven't been released yet, I guess). No ebay-seller has it either.

The only one possibility is to order it from the main website of Griffin, but the shipping costs are just too high and these cases seem to be sold out.
    Do you know, guys, where I can buy this great case? It can be a store in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK... I just would love to hear your suggestions.

Maybe you know the release date of this Reveal Case in Europe. Somebody mentioned 30th of June as a possible release date... can it be true?

I hope to get some reactions here... :eek:

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Looks like a nice case, but kind of a pointless case. I mean it leaves the entire bottom of the phone exposed, why add bulk to your phone when the case doesn't protect the entire phone?

3. itunes2000 macrumors newbie

Do you have an Apple Resellers nearby?

I would see if any of them carry Griffen Products (they should)

and see if they could order it for you

That way when they recieve their stock they could just order the case and have it come in with the rest of the stuff

good luck

4. maxap thread starter macrumors 6502

maxap

Thank you for your advice. I will do that.
    Thanks mate!!!! :)

If anyone has more info on those cases, let me know, please!