Griffin Reveal....

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kjd413, Feb 12, 2011.

1. kjd413 macrumors newbie

quick question. does the original griffin reveal iphone 4 case also fit on the verizon iphone 4? or are there 2 different cases: one for at&t and one for verizon?

2. kjd413 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

It doesn't. Avoid the case anyways, its a POS.

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

well said.

5. kjd413 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Tell me the reason of purchasing this over the Apple Bumpers? The Bumpers look better, IMO, because it has 'real buttons' if that makes any sense whatsoever.

7. JASApplications macrumors 65816

+1 The Reveal is a terrible case.

8. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

apple bumper has some of the best looking and most responsive buttons on a case imo.

9. ChinaAzzi macrumors regular

Buy the Bumper, Apple if you must but look at the low priced bumpers because they are every bit as good. :)

10. Walse macrumors member

Agreed! Apple, eBay economic bumpers, etc..... It's all "made in China" anyway. The ones that I received as part of the case program was packed in a small plastic bag, not apple packaging.

Can't help but to think that Apple can't be bothered anymore with the packaging, I mean why should they since they are already giving them for free?? Most likely these bumpers has been mass produced cheaply in China, not hard to make them anyway. If a knOck-off defender can look as good as the real ones (better quality), what is a bumper right?

My conclusion, if u really want a bumper, buy a economic one from eBay. It's the same stuff.

11. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

I had a Reveal for a while and found it to be an alright case. The back scratches pretty easily and I didn't like the look of the plain black buttons.

12. ChinaAzzi macrumors regular

It going to come down to that soon. As they say, you can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Cases are great and we all love them and the people who design them. There was a day that we all accepted the $30 price tags but today the China secrete is out and it is very hard to swallow the it's worth $30 story when we know it cost them less than $1 to make them. :)