Griffin survivor case for iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by miss.manson, Dec 16, 2011.

1. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hey guys, I recently bought a griffin survivor case for my iPhone 4s and every time I use the flash I end up with cloudy or hazy pictures. I was wondering how I could fix this without having to get a new case. I also have a problem with the built in screen protector; it looks greasy no matter what i do. Ive cleaned both the inside and Outside but it just won't go away. Any suggestions?

2. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

As far as the camera goes, I really haven't had troubles, so I can't comment on that.

The screen also isn't supposed to look greasy, but it is kind of glare resistant, so it may be the coating they used on it.

3. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

I never had those problems with the 3 Survivors I had.

The pictures never looked washed out since the cutout in the back it huge after you move the flap out of the way. The screen protector is a little smooth and only got greasy when my hands were. It generally stays clean or a simple wipe on the pants. It is antiglare though so that may be why you think it looks hazy.

If it really is bad then call up Griffen. They will send you a new component as long as you take a picture of the defect.