Griffin Wave Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tommib, Jul 15, 2008.

1. tommib macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I bought the Griffin Wave case and just thought I'd share a few things I didn't like about it in case you were considering buying it...

The screen protector is hard to position inside the front of the case
    The edges on the bottom half of mine were a bit rough
    The outside of the case is silicon like and soft, but the inside is hard! I was worried I'd scuff my iPhone when I put it on and found it very difficult to snap the front part on.

Plus points:

Looks nice, I think if I found it a bit easier to put on and the edges were finished a bit better I'd really like this case. I may have just got a bad example of this case?

I'm going to return it in favour of a bouncy skin type case and a screen protector.

Tom.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I really like mine for the 1G iPhone. I don't use a screen protector with mine so I can't comment on that. The outside is not like silicon, it is still a hard plastic. My daughter had a silicon case, and it stretched and eventually tore. This case is not going to do that. It is sort of difficult to get it on, but they have a video on their website showing how to do it. Following those instructions makes it easier to put on.