Griffin Wave Case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by MaxPower49, Sep 29, 2008.

1. MaxPower49 macrumors 6502a

I don't see this on the Griffin site, although it looks similar to the Nu Form. It is listed on the best buy site though, so I assume they either have it now or will be getting it soon.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...+case&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1218009772268

Has anyone seen it? Thoughts? I am really eager to get a case for my ipod so I don't have to worry about dropping it... nothing I like is available yet though. I do like the look of the Griffin Nu Form.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/nuformipod

2. Kwats macrumors member

buy the capusle rebel touch its on switcheasys website and the iphone 3g capsule rebel is an excellent case so i expect nothing more from this one

3. allinon72 macrumors newbie

I want to check it out in person but none of the Best Buy's around here have it yet.

4. MaxPower49 thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. allinon72 macrumors newbie

6. Kwats macrumors member

yeah the rebel touch is what i just ordered but i really like the griffin iclear alot.

7. Heather1 macrumors regular

Heather1

Oh gosh, forget about the iclear or num form crap. Im down with this one. HAHA:D

Question: If i had the bodyguardz (back and front) applied on my touch, would it still fit the switcheasy case ?!

8. Kwats macrumors member

honestly im not sure on the iphone 3g it still fits the rebel but its a tighter fit so i cant answer that but it should.

9. archurban macrumors 6502a

archurban

that looks similar. but that's actually silicon case, not Nuform case.