Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atrljoe

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2008
I was wondering if it is possible to like apply a BSE or NLU BodyGuardz to it to protect the chrome and the back from scratches buy the case is this possible is there enough room for it to fit?

Thanks

skorpien

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know about the Wave as I don't own one, but I'd suspect it's possible since it's two pieces. It just might be a snugger fit. The Flick however would probably not work. I have this case but no skin on my phone. It's one piece, and you need to slide the iPhone in. Not to mention it has two rubber strips on the inside of the back of the case to prevent scratches and hold it firmly in place. It's a snug enough fit already and I'd suspect it would damage the skin if you tried.

dawg521

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2008
I was wondering if it is possible to like apply a BSE or NLU BodyGuardz to it to protect the chrome and the back from scratches buy the case is this possible is there enough room for it to fit?

Thanks

I tried to put a Wave on mine after applying the NLU Bodyguardz and it would not snap closed like it did without them on. I'm debating whether or not to take the BGs off b/c I love the way the Wave fit and looked on the phone. It didn't provide the grippiness of the BGs (IMO the BGs made it feel like couch covered in plastic and annoyed me more than it did satisfy me) but maintained that smooth feeling of the naked iPhone. it added a bit more shock protection which is my main concern and satisfied me more than the plastic couch feeling. It didn't add too much bulk and the back was translucent so you could still see it was an iPhone :D

Edit: I took the BG off the back and put the Wave back on. 1 trial day for each and I'll decide after today which i like better. I have one more BG skin for the back so if I decide I like it I better make the application perfect!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.