Grocery List

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hanguolaohu, Oct 9, 2008.

1. hanguolaohu macrumors regular

I love Things for my everyday task list, it's simple, efficient, and syncs with my desktop. But I feel that Things is not that great at Grocery Lists because I like to check off the items that I purchased. Also, making a "Project" for a trip to the supermarket and listing individual items as tasks seems like overkill.

So I just checked the Itunes app store and there's a bunch of grocery/shopping list apps out there for the Iphone including Pick&Choose, Shopping List, Speed Shop, Groceries Grocery List, Shopper, Splashshopper, Shoplist, Grocophile, Grocery Gadget Shopping List, phew! I'm curious what you guys like to use, something simple and efficient.

Thanks!
    Alexander

2. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

I use Grocery IQ. I love the interface, it's very easy to use and very stable.

3. hanguolaohu thread starter macrumors regular

It seems like Grocery IQ and Pick & Choose are the most recommended. I'm kinda leaning on Grocery IQ because:

-Grocery IQ-130,000 items vs. Pick & Choose- 1,500 items
    -Grocery IQ has details such as brand name and type (example: Jif Peanut Butter, extra crunchy, 18 oz). Pick & Choose lists items as: "Butter", "Shampoo".
    -Grocery IQ has favorites list.

Both seem to allow e-mailing the list. Sync is coming in Grocery IQ v2.0.

Now the deal killer is which program is more efficient in terms of finger tapping and requires less typing? So which one is easier and faster?

4. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

Wow, you guys are hardcore!

I just use the Notes app. :eek: