Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cujojp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 26, 2012
I've tried searching with no luck.

My iPhone will be here in the next few days and its time to go case shopping! I've always liked how the grove cases look from their site, but I don't know anyone who owns one to know how it ACTUALLY looks/feels.

They're releasing their iPhone 5 case soon, and in curious if anyone has a groove case on their 4/4s? And how do you like it? The iPhone 5 case does look like it will be beautiful.

http://www.grovemade.com/product/iphone-5-case/

Last edited:

retaina

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I have the iPad 2 case for what its worth. Very high quality, solid feeling. Doesn't scratch too easy, never been dropped so I can't vouch for that. Wood gives a nice texture to grip your hands on as well, prevents sweaty palms.

thaghost

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Winter Garden, FL
I have the iPad 2 case for what its worth. Very high quality, solid feeling. Doesn't scratch too easy, never been dropped so I can't vouch for that. Wood gives a nice texture to grip your hands on as well, prevents sweaty palms.

hows the weight?

I am looking to get one for my ip5 after I see what the finished version looks like...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.