Grove iPhone 5 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AppleBoyFreak, Nov 21, 2012.

1. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Hello,
    I am about to ask for a Grove iPhone case for Christmas but after doing a little research not much has been posted online yet. With this said I was wondering if anyone can share any information on what the case came in, how it feels, what it looks like, and if they like it. Thanks! Also, pics ill b greatly appreciated!

2. oskiew macrumors newbie

I just got mine today. It comes in a cardboard frame. Not the bamboo frame I heard the 4 case came in. All that really comes in the package is the case and a small Grove sticker. That being said, it's the case that matters, and let me tell you it's freaking sweet. It fits super snug to the phone, and feels great in your hand. It's lightweight, but feels like it will be protective. I got mine with te submarine guy engraving, and it's beautiful. I was a little hesitant about getting the engraving at first, but now that I see it in person, I'm really glad I did. The only slight downfall I'd say is that the buttons on the side are a little harder to get at, but it's not a big deal at all. To anyone considering this case, I would say to buy it. It's really a work of art.
    I'm not going to post any pics because there is really nothing to see that they haven't pictured on their website.