Grrr... Apple ruined my Dell Notebook!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Deano.uk, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Deano.uk macrumors regular

Deano.uk

I find it very hard to use my dell notebook now... and after alot of thought im going to blame Apple for this.

Since using my new Macbook when i go back to my dell i struggle to use the touchpad to navigate as i keep trying to press it in to click... my windows+Q button does bugger all an i am too impatient to wait for the boot that i open up programs while windows is still thinking about working and crashing it.

now thanks to apple i feel like i have to abandon my notebook and focus my future computing in a 100% mac environment...

Rant over :D

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Welcome to the light.

To ease your transition, might I suggest a Mac theme and pseudo-Dock for Windows? :D

3. Deano.uk thread starter macrumors regular

Deano.uk

cheers!

I installed windows 7 a few weeks ago before i got my macbook, however before then i had vista running with rocketdock as i always liked the dock idea in macs... as soon as i manage to transfer my itunes library i wont have much of a need for my PC anymore. :cool:

only thing i wasnt happy with my mac is that it wasted my time after the unboxing... i schedualed a full 3 hours to set it up and configure it and it took the best part of 20mins... and i somtimes feel lonley at night thinking that there is nothing to defrag or no registry to maintain with some adware program...

any sugestions on what i can do with all this free time ive got now as im lost!

4. odej98 macrumors member

LMAO - Some people just don't get it until they see it for themselves!
    Welcome to bliss!

My wife had a student in class today complain about the computer he was using. He claimed his at home was so much easier, better, faster, . . . . .etc.
    My wife asked: "You have a mac at home don't you?"
    He proudly admitted to it.

After being a windows user for most of the previous decade, it took me about 4 months to completely cleanse my fears and insecurities. I now use that extra time for productive things.

5. Deano.uk thread starter macrumors regular

Deano.uk

lol, classic!

ive had it for a day and i am amazed! its an amazing piece of hardware and perfectly coded software... im gutted its taken me all these years to finally get one!

6. odej98 macrumors member

It took me 1.5 days to learn what it took me 9 years on MSWin

7. surflordca macrumors 6502a

surflordca

I guess there is only one thing to say.
    WAY TO GO :apple: