GS2 or 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dwd3885, Oct 12, 2011.

1. dwd3885 macrumors 68020

I'm in a little dilemma. I used iPhones until the Nexus One came out and I've been using android ever since. I have the Galaxy S2 unlocked for a few months now and really like the device. What are your thoughts of the 4S vs GS2?

I NEVER used an iPhone 4, only up to the 3GS. When I switched to android, iOS didn't have notifications, Google Voice, etc. I rely heavily on things like Google Contacts, Calendar and Google Voice. How is Google Voice on the iPhone? Is it integrated well enough?

I'm considering getting the 4s since I have an upgrade available. But I'm afraid of the android apps I paid for basically losing that money if I switch BACK to iOS.

But I think the camera may be better on the 4S. The notifications are something that i LOVE from Android and so I guess the new ones in iOS 5 are the same.

2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

GV is not integrated into the OS, but there are several apps. I have used GV Connect for the last 6 months and like it fine, but haven't looked at alternatives since then so there may be other options.