Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gmerdude

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
Everywere
I keep seeing posts on Reddit and online saying they are releasing it on the 10th is this just false like they are?

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
I keep seeing posts on Reddit and online saying they are releasing it on the 10th is this just false like they are?

Actually, what they said was basically, if they don't provide an update by June 10th, then it is not coming.

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Actually, what they said was basically, if they don't provide an update by June 10th, then it is not coming.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Translation: We don't have a jailbreak and June 10th will give you all enough time to forget we ever mentioned we might have one. By then we'll be far from here.

Don't look for any 'updates' on June 10.

Ya' know, iOS 9 has spawned the worst series of vaporware jailbreaks I've seen and I've been in this since iOS 4. SMH!!!

StarkCity

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2013
California
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Translation: We don't have a jailbreak and June 10th will give you all enough time to forget we ever mentioned we might have one. By then we'll be far from here.

Don't look for any 'updates' on June 10.

Ya' know, iOS 9 has spawned the worst series of vaporware jailbreaks I've seen and I've been in this since iOS 4. SMH!!!

I'll still be right here sitting pretty on 9.0.2 even if it drops .... I have zero desire to update.

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.