GTA III on iOS

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Indy89, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Indy89 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Does anyone know if you can activate cheats on the iOS version of GTA III like you can on the PC as the GTA games have some pretty cool cheats.

2. SweetLou122 macrumors regular

yes, but I believe you have to load custom game saves to the folder.

3. Indy89 thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Would that require jail breaking?

4. Northwestern macrumors regular

I am at the last mission, I would give everything for a cheat on the iOS version. I always die in the end or I run out of time.

5. Indy89 thread starter macrumors member

That's what is stopping me from getting the game is no cheats as there is a couple of missions I can't do with out. I might still get it though as it was a great game. I just wish cheats were something Rockstar had managed to keep from other versions.

6. Northwestern macrumors regular

The touch controls aren't good on a game like GTA 3, but I only can't finish the last mission. Pretty touchy :D

7. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

I am looking forward to it then :D Just few last missions to go

8. tj-walter macrumors newbie

Missions? we don't need no stinkin missions!

Maybe I'm different than everyone else but I don't play any of the missions in GTA games... I go purely for the car smashing, obstacle crashing, fires, explosions and driving chaos every time!

The main goal of the game for me has always been see how much destruction and chaos I can cause before being arrested/killed.

In all honesty I didn't think I was alone in this... anyone I've seen play this game enjoys a healthy stress relief by going on a path of destruction... the missions are just a distraction. :p

9. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

You are not alone, but I need to win the game first to unlock all the possibilities :D

10. takeshi74 macrumors 601

They're not mutually exclusive.

+1 You have fewer toys to play with otherwise.

11. SplicedBanjo macrumors regular

Did they finally add a map for this version?

To be honest I have already bought and downloaded it, but I just haven't found time to play it so far.