Gta san andreas

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nicknicknickh, Sep 6, 2011.

1. nicknicknickh macrumors regular

If you have it could you tell me what controls you use? Im a bit confused with the controls like how to auto aim what the LMB button is.. I can't even figure it out when look at the control setup. I use the trackpad, and the built in keyboard.

Also when can I leave the city and fly heli's and other cool things not just drive cars.. Are their tanks? I've only seen 1 armored van when I had 4 Stars. Also is their like a play with a bunch of POLICE and SWAT stuff parked?

2. nicknicknickh thread starter macrumors regular

More importantly can someone help me on the lowerider challenge

3. PaulyD macrumors 6502

LMB = Left Mouse Button

You really need to use a mouse for this game rather than the trackpad, will be near impossible later on with some of the missions!

I think your limited to 4 stars on the first island and its either after a certain mission or getting to a later island that you can go up to 6 stars IIRC.

Lowrider challenge is all about timing I believe, just get the timing right and it will be easy :)

4. alberttomy macrumors newbie

Mission 2...

Can anyone help me in mission 2 ( Barber Shop )???
    I already enter to the barber's shop and sit at the chair but i can't select the haircut that i want. Please somebody help me to figure this out. :(