GTA Vice City - PS3 Controller configuration issue?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by NaomiSmithxO, Dec 4, 2011.

1. NaomiSmithxO macrumors member

NaomiSmithxO

Hey there,
    I've been trying to set up my PS3 controller with GTA VC and have managed to make the controller sync with the MBP, my question is how do I configure the controls so that the analog sticks work?

As they don't work when I try to put them as drive forward/backward and as walk forward and backwards.

Thankyou..

2. jamesr19 macrumors 6502

The controls for analog work as on the default settings for Joypad so the only way they won't work is if you've fiddled with the movement control configuration, your controller is broken or you haven't set the controller type to "Joypad" from "Keyboard + Mouse" If you are on "Joypad" the only thing I can suggest is to uninstall GTA using AppCleaner (or similar) and reinstall GTA.

Other people might know how to fix it but like I said mine worked straight up, just had to configure all of the stock buttons - check Youtube

3. NaomiSmithxO thread starter macrumors member

NaomiSmithxO

Ahhh... I wasn't using Joypad and my controller is far from broken...

I also haven't fiddled with any settings, i'm a novice when it comes to this stuff..

My friend told me to download some s/ware called PS3 Controller or something and it should work from there but it hasn't been..

Is there like a page within the forum with the steps on how to go about doing this..

Thanks ^^