GTA4 for pc??

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by aerove, Mar 14, 2008.

1. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

hey all.. since GTA4's releasin for ps3 next month i was wonderin how long is it gonna be before it comes to pc ?? cant wait to play it on my mbp :cool: how many of u are waitin for it?

2. The Flashing Fi macrumors 6502a

The plan is to release it for the PS3 and the 360. I have not heard of any plans to release the game for the PC, so it probably won't be anytime soon, if ever. If it does, it may come out a year or two after release.

3. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

aw snap! its surely gonna be a topseller...the previews are friggin awsome!

4. bigbadnewill macrumors 6502

I'm pretty sure it'll come out on PC, just not for a while. I think it'll be too big a game to not let the PC fan base in on the action. Just look at GTA San Andreas, so many mods for it, it's insane!

The game does look amazing though, almost makes me want to go buy a PS3 or 360!!!

5. tringo macrumors regular

I share those views as well. I actually did buy a PS2 just so I could play San Andreas. Don't think ever bought any other games though, lol.

6. aerove thread starter macrumors 6502

aerove

yep same here.. thinkin of goin for a ps3..

7. nylock10 macrumors regular

I'm sure about that too! San Andreas didn't (at first) come out for PC, but over time Rockstar released it.

Keep your hopes up for a computer version.

8. The Flashing Fi macrumors 6502a

SA was originally released for the PS2 only, as an exclusive. The PC and XBox version came out on the same day.

9. stainlessliquid macrumors 68000

GTA games come out on PC a year after they come out on console. Its been like that since GTA 3.