Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reaktor5

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
http://culturedcode.com/things/iphone/

Anyone have this app?
I've been thinking about buying it to keep me organized for school work and such. I also like the idea of syncing to the desktop app.

I've tried Zenbe Lists which is similar in that they have a web app that let's you sync to do lists. I think I need something a little more full featured, not to say Zenbe is lacking. It's a great app.

Any other recommendations for getting things done?

Demosthenes X

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2008
The desktop App is $50!? Plus $10 for the mobile version... $60 sounds like a lot of coin for a glorified To Do list...

Have you tried iProcrastinate Mobile? It's free, so worth downloading, and while it's not as smart as Things, it's a very good task manager in its own right. They're promising wireless syncing with the desktop version eventually, as well, and the price cannot be beat. Probably one of the best free apps out there, imo.

return7

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
The desktop App is $50!? Plus $10 for the mobile version... $60 sounds like a lot of coin for a glorified To Do list...

Have you tried iProcrastinate Mobile? It's free, so worth downloading, and while it's not as smart as Things, it's a very good task manager in its own right. They're promising wireless syncing with the desktop version eventually, as well, and the price cannot be beat. Probably one of the best free apps out there, imo.

hey, if you need/want the features, it might be worth it. hell, i paid 50 bucks for versions.app (btw great app, i love it) -- a svn client when i had command line and eclipse for free..i don't regret it. :) if you don't need/want the features then go free by all means!

MacJenn

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2008
I love Toodledo. It is $1.99 and it syncs perfectly to their website which is free. It has a nice look to it and performs awesome. It has a ton of features the expensive ones have. I have owned some of the others, but this one is the best by far IMO.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL

iProcrastinate Mobile has my pick. It'll work out just fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.