Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

When do you think the MBA will be available in stores?

• Monday

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • After Friday

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
10.5.2 isn't even out yet, and that will be dropped in or put on the hard drive in China. After Friday.

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
10.5.2 isn't even out yet, and that will be dropped in or put on the hard drive in China. After Friday.

Still sticking to Tuesday from what I have been hearing from different Apple employees at the retail stores and because of the reviews being released.

Anderson3133

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
My guess is Thursday. The only reason being.... it's PAYDAY! And they know we need all the money to put towards this thing we can. :apple:

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
My guess is Thursday. The only reason being.... it's PAYDAY! And they know we need all the money to put towards this thing we can. :apple:

haha. Any day is really good for me since my income doesn't have a set date. Another reason why I like Tuesday is because I'll be like 3 minutes away from an Apple store and it'll be when I drive down for something that's going to only take an hour of my morning. It'd make it more fun if I got a MacBook Air out of the early morning drive and the whole hour I'll be gone.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
This is in no way official, I casually phoned an Apple store and asked when they'd have demo units-- they said about 2 weeks. Guessing they wouldn't have a demo unit up and running unless they also had units for sale. So I'm thinking another 2 weeks. :(

ahaxton

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
This is in no way official, I casually phoned an Apple store and asked when they'd have demo units-- they said about 2 weeks. Guessing they wouldn't have a demo unit up and running unless they also had units for sale. So I'm thinking another 2 weeks. :(

It's funny you say that. One call I made yesterday, the rep said about 2 weeks as well. Then she said wait, never mind, I can't keep saying 2 weeks lol. Then she said next week sometime going into February.

SteveSparks

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2008
St. Louis, MO.

I've called them everyday for the past 2 weeks and they always say 2-weeks. I even called 3 other stores in my state, all with the same answer. Its SOP to tell the people calling 2 weeks. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.