Guess What I just ordered

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wildthing1994, Jul 28, 2007.

1. wildthing1994 macrumors member

wildthing1994

I just ordered my first mac ever!!!!:D

Its a 2.2 Ghz Macbook pro, with an Airport, Black 30 gb iPod, and a Canon Printer. The only thing that bumbs me out is the possible 26 day wait time. i think it should hold me, until Leopard.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. Mr. B macrumors regular

Just wondering if you got a warranty with that...

You'll have a year to decide if you want it or not, but macbook pros can be notoriously fragile, and even if it's just something superficial like a dent on the side you may want coverage for it down the road.

But in any case, hope you enjoy your new mac!

4. byakuya macrumors 6502a

byakuya

Congratulations on purchasing your first Mac. As a recent switcher I can tell you the wait time is the worst:-(But the arrival of the Mac will be sweet, I can guarantee you.

As for the Protection Plans: You don't have to purchase it right away but I'd buy it during the first year. It just lets you sleep better to know that your Mac is covered by an APP.

Have fun with your Mac once it arrives;-)

byakuya

5. tristan macrumors 6502a

Sure, I'll guess... a princess leia slave girl costume. Oh, you already tell us what you ordered.

26 days? You can't be expected to wait that long. You'll go insane man. By the time it arrives you'll be brad pitt in twelve monkeys. So is it stock config, on hold because of the LED display? Or did you build something to order?

6. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Congratulations on the purchase. Hopefully that 26 day wait time is just a generous estimate and you receive your MBP much sooner than that.