Guess What I just ordered

wildthing1994

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
I just ordered my first mac ever!!!!:D

Its a 2.2 Ghz Macbook pro, with an Airport, Black 30 gb iPod, and a Canon Printer. The only thing that bumbs me out is the possible 26 day wait time. i think it should hold me, until Leopard.

Mr. B

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2005
Just wondering if you got a warranty with that...

You'll have a year to decide if you want it or not, but macbook pros can be notoriously fragile, and even if it's just something superficial like a dent on the side you may want coverage for it down the road.

But in any case, hope you enjoy your new mac!

byakuya

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2007
Congratulations on purchasing your first Mac. As a recent switcher I can tell you the wait time is the worst:-(But the arrival of the Mac will be sweet, I can guarantee you.

As for the Protection Plans: You don't have to purchase it right away but I'd buy it during the first year. It just lets you sleep better to know that your Mac is covered by an APP.

Have fun with your Mac once it arrives;-)

byakuya

tristan

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2003
high-rise in beautiful bethesda
Sure, I'll guess... a princess leia slave girl costume. Oh, you already tell us what you ordered.

26 days? You can't be expected to wait that long. You'll go insane man. By the time it arrives you'll be brad pitt in twelve monkeys. So is it stock config, on hold because of the LED display? Or did you build something to order?

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
Congratulations on the purchase. Hopefully that 26 day wait time is just a generous estimate and you receive your MBP much sooner than that.