Guess which restaurant this is...

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
ive seen some McDondalds that look that nice, it all depends on the market in which they are builiding the resturant though

Flying Llama

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
Los Angeles
Wow, I wish the McDonald's here in Westwood/West Los Angeles were like that! :eek:
Although then it would tempt me even more to eat there getting me fatter :/

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
No matter how you might dress it up, its still the same food - I haven't been to one in years and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
James Philp said:
You sir are a no-nonsense kinda guy!
Besides, everyone knows BK kicks McDonald's ass all over the shop! :p
i don't eat either, the only fast food i am ever tempted by is Taco Bell for some reason......

fast food is just gross to me..... i stay far far away as much as i can LoL

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
James Philp said:
You sir are a no-nonsense kinda guy!
Besides, everyone knows BK kicks McDonald's ass all over the shop! :p
Mmmm...back in the days when I ate meat, I had two great loves in the fast food world. The Whopper, and the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. :D

EDIT: So anyway, what city is that McD's in?

Oryan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Lincoln, NE
My city was a test market for the McDonald's 3-in-1 concept. (McD, Bakery, and ice cream parlor) Now that they're done testing, they've remodeled it to look like in the photo.

calyxman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
mkrishnan said:
Mmmm...back in the days when I ate meat, I had two great loves in the fast food world. The Whopper, and the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. :D

EDIT: So anyway, what city is that McD's in?
It's in South Elgin, Illinois. Here's the caption from Yahoo: http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/bs/041505mcdonaldscorp.

:p 6 minutes (well more like 6 second from when i saw it!)
Do i win anything (like "guess the jellybeans in the jar kinda thing)?
LOL. Here you go:

And you get to have your picture taken with a giant jelly bean :p

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
That photo must not be from a US location.

killuminati said:
Meh,

Who cares how it looks, its still the same Shltty food.
Egg McMuffins are good for a quick breakfast, but your right about the rest of the menu.

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
jesus, sales must really be going down the pan..

for me, i hate sitting in mcdonalds. if i'm feeling a lil' hungry while walking down the street i'll just get a hamburger to eat while walking. i dont know how people sit and eat in that restaurant - the smell of disgustingness and grease is overwhelming.

mcdonalds just isn't a place to sit and eat. burger king is always empty and depressing. starbucks is cool - just the right mix of american tourists* and overpriced coffee mixed with good music and comfy chairs.

*p.s. i love tourists - especially american ones. you guys can be so funny. :D :)

calyxman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
I used to be a McDonald's junkie back when I worked in an office center that was right next door to one. When you're working until 7 or 8 pm and you're hungry, almost anything will do. Of course I started suffering from puffy gut syndrome, so I had to say "no mas." :p

cyanide

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
linkthyth wireleth router

thorry, i know thith ith off topic, but i need thome help with my linkthyth wireleth router. it wont thtop dithconnecting from the internet. can thomeone pleathe redirect me? ...?