[GUIDE] Install Siri on your iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Hf44, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Hf44 macrumors member

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

3. engelke2010 macrumors 6502a

The same thing happened to me when I was trying to add the repo where Siri0us was at. Eventually I was able to add it.

4. McBeats macrumors 6502a

omg... sooooo close to siri. Hope the servers go back up

5. Hf44 thread starter macrumors member

i was able to add http://www.iphone3gsystem.fr/cydia but i cant download H1Siri yet. i think its because there working on there servers and there are so many people trying to get to it.

6. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Users are talking about all sorts of crazy things happening after installing this. Not making calls, no texts, rebooting on its own, complete crashes, ect. Some users are having to reinstall 5.0.1. I think ill wait until its 100% safe.

7. ryan102 macrumors regular

ok all done and installed. I obviously got all excited and installed it first time about 90mins ago and rebooted, my screen shrunk 1/4 of the size. Reinstalled my iPhone4 (just updated and kept all my stuff) and reinstalled Cydia, installed Siri first then installed the other stuff (Appsync, SBSettings etc).

All works, well I say works. Soon as you ask siri anything, it can't connect to server so looks like Apple have blocked any incoming stuff from non 4S devices

8. reyno28 macrumors member

reyno28

Apple didn't block anything...h1siri works by going thru a proxy server then to apples server...the proxy server is down..so there is no connection to the apples server right now. Once the proxy server comes back up which the cd-team is working on today I believe. If not hopefully in a couple of days.

9. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Just know that all of your info is going though those proxy servers and the chineese hackers can potentially be recording all of it.

10. bigcat macrumors 6502

If this is how that works, then it's a waste of time, there is no chance of this working for more than a day or two. Chances are the proxy is being already blocked by Apple so that's why no one can't connect. And it will get constantly blocked (again) if they "move" it.