Guide to dating posh girls

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by niuniu, Aug 24, 2012.

1. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    Was originally on the Cherwell (Oxford Uni's weekly mag), but it was pulled after complaints. The younger publication 'The Oxford Student' then put it back up again.

I thought it was funny, and if Americans are wondering if this is satire - it's supposed to be, but it's going to be considered hilariously accurate (and why it got censored really).

2. AhmedFaisal Guest

Don't know about Oxford but for Germany it certainly applies. Thankfully I have had to hear the woeful tales only from friends while i stayed wisely out of it. The law of the land is, only women marry up.

3. Happybunny macrumors 68000

Looks like something Dodi Fayed should have read.:D

4. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

5. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I'm from Hull. We don't need advice on dating posh sorts here. :D

6. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Had always fun times hanging out / dating 'posh' girls. The I just want to have fun concept is very sophisticated I think.

You sure, Jaffa? :D

Attached Files:

7. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I see water behind them but no ubiquitous Humber Bridge shot? They're not from these parts. :D

8. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Hmmm, ok. I thought you were that light-skinned guy with the black shirt. Isn't your fantasy kit all-black, too? ;)
    By the way, you do coach the dual-cores, don't you? Oh, it's cup-time isn't it? Have to check that out. Posh girls like the winner-type! (another great guide to date posh girl: always put on a winner-grinning, yeah like that one :D)

9. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

umm interesting, behind every joke there is some truth...

Since I'm from the other side of the 'pond', I'm wondering why the posh girl dad would be a lefty and not a righty though? Is it because is in Oxford?