Guys i need your help.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by GiggleGirl, May 23, 2010.

1. GiggleGirl macrumors newbie

I just bought my brother iphone 3g off of him, and i am having problems synicing music from my computer to my phone. My computer recognizes my phone, and it can back up my contacts, but when i try to sync my play list to my phone it goes through the process of syncing then finishes.... when i check my phone there is no music? I even uninstalled itunes and reinstalled it, then restored my iphone to the newest firmware and it still doesnt sync my music ? any idea whats going on ? pleeeaasee :)

2. saladiro macrumors 6502a

saladiro

ok....dont know if this helps... I assume u have a PC?

in itunes, on the tabs above the top, when u click on the iphone, then music, I think there is a menu that should show u what ur music selections are (eg. sync only 1 play list).....

what do u have checked there? what are ur sync settings

3. iPhone3Gusr macrumors member

iPhone3Gusr

This is correct. Open iTunes and connect the iPhone. Then click on the iPhone name under Devices on the left side of iTunes. This will bring you to a Summary Tab which you will then have tabs for syncing at the top of this page. Click on the Music Tab, then select Sync Music. Then you will be able to sync the entire music library or certain playlists, genres, artists, etc. Once you have that done click Apply in the bottom right corner of iTunes.

It should then sync your content.