GV Mobile + on IOS 4.0.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dextor143, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Dextor143 macrumors 6502

I have an iPhone 4 and I have been trying to setup GV Mobile 4...But its not working properly....Can someone post the setting details?

I will appreciate that.

Thanks

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I don't think it have been updated yet, I got it too and it work on and off

I tried so many different things to narrow down when and what is making not work, but it seen to be so random.

If you get a solution please keep this thread update, I use GV all the time.

3. Dextor143 thread starter macrumors 6502

I know...I loved it in my 3gs...worked like a charm on it...Ever since 4.0.1 its been working wierd....

I hope the developer come up with an updaet.

thanks

4. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

I have it on my phone and things seem to be going ok. I don't use it very often but so far the few tests I've to make sure sending and receiving calls has gone well.

Coming from the free version I had on my 3G some things are different with this new GV Mobile+. I was having trouble calling out. The "Phone to Ring" option wasn't on the previous version I used and that confused me for a few minutes. Make sure it's set to your iPhone's number. This was the only thing giving me trouble.

5. screamace macrumors member

6. Dextor143 thread starter macrumors 6502

7. bripab007 macrumors 6502

8. adster macrumors regular

I am using GV Mobile + on my iP4 4.0.1 and it works great. What are the problems you guys are having?

Also, I'm thinking of trying Black Swan as well. I'll have to look more into that.

9. whadzinaname macrumors regular

I am using GV Mobile + on my 3GS and my wife on her 3G with 4.0.1. No issues at all. GV Mobile hasn't been updated for 4.0.1 yet, but I think GV Mobile + is.

10. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I tried black S, I really like the app better,

The issues I am having on and off is that the list of voicemail, sms and recent call don't refresh. Sometime it does but sometime it show that little blue windows like is signing in and then nothing happen. this does't happen all the time. and i cannot narrow down the cause.

11. Dextor143 thread starter macrumors 6502

Just not working for me period. I am having issue with settings. Can someone post it?

12. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

according to this appleinsider article, it looks like google voice apps are coming back to the app store.

a tweet from the developer of gv mobile himself.

maybe google's official google voice app will finally get approved.

:edit: i guess i should have posted in this thread. i searched, i swear i did. :eek:

13. ebowen macrumors newbie

GV web app

I'm having trouble logging into the Google Voice web app. It keeps redirecting me to a "Google Voice: Coming Soon" page. Any thoughts?

And yes, I've cleared cache, etc...

Thanks