GV phone extension and bluetooth

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bbplayer5, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Is there any way to have it use Google Voice instead of my cell number for making calls? My car syncs with my phone to voice dial and its constantly using my cell number (which no one has anymore). My android phone obviously works flawlessly when I select "Direct GV dial only". It works on the iPhone but only when making the call FROM the iPhone and not via bluetooth. I have it set to ONLY make GV direct calls, but its not working when my car signals my phone to make a call...

Thanks.

2. randallw macrumors member

Check out Phone GV Extension. I've been using it a couple weeks and love it. There's also an extension program called "GV Dial Rules" that goes along with the program (can set certain phone numbers to always call via GV, or always via carrier, etc.)

3. gujustud macrumors newbie

I have phone gv extension and it does not use my google voice # when i make calls while connected to the Bluetooth in my car either. But it works fine when using the dialer on the phone. Anyone know how to fix this?

4. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Same here... I emailed the dev, but he had no idea what I was talking about. :confused:

5. sima macrumors newbie