Gyroscope fading a little?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by producerlawson, Jun 13, 2015.

1. producerlawson macrumors regular

Maybe it's just me.. But recently I've noticed that my AW isn't responding at the best of times when I lift it in direction to my face.

It was actually quiet embarrassing.. I went in store to buy some apple care and the guy wanted me to perform a few checks to be applicable for purchase (understandable) however when he asked me to show that it would work/turn on nothing happened, I ended up frantically pressing the digital crown until it lit up. Then to make things worse he got me to pay with Apple Pay instore and my phone wouldn't recognise my fingers to unlock it, he laughed it off luckily.

2. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

3. producerlawson thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah and it helps a little bit.. it actually responds, but there's around a 2-3 second waiting gap before the screen comes on, where as when I first got it; it was almost instant.

Weirdly the battery usage is super low too, unless I was reading into the reviews too much but I'm finding I have around 40-55% left at the end of a 19 hour day. I'm using it for calls, timers, constant texting and altering my calendar.. maybe I'm just not using it 'hard enough' to impact it.