H.264 HD Video Clips

tekchic

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Nice! I ended up streaming a few movie trailers via YouTube at 1080p. Also downloaded the I Am Legend trailer to see how it looks.

tekchic

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I used my Mac to get the I Am Legend trailer and loaded it on my iPad via iTunes, but you might be able to use GoodReader to download and open videos.

Zetaprime

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Ohio, US
is there a download manager for ipad that is free that will be able to get downloadable files from the web
I don't know about free ones, but the browser I use (iCab) is cheap enough, and is great for downloading. iUnarchive will unpack the file. iUnarchive has a free version, but I bought the full version of that since it allows you to send the file to an external application. If you can afford to buy an iPad I think you can afford the apps.

melterx12

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
I don't know about free ones, but the browser I use (iCab) is cheap enough, and is great for downloading. iUnarchive will unpack the file. iUnarchive has a free version, but I bought the full version of that since it allows you to send the file to an external application. If you can afford to buy an iPad I think you can afford the apps.
They open perfectly with winzip